Four Ways to Straighten your Teeth
There are four ways to straighten your teeth. From the most visible metal braces to the invisible Invisalign
White ceramic braces
Gold braces on the inside
What makes our braces better?
Kept in place by a clip
- less metal in mouth
- cleaner and better looking
- less food traps
- less chance of decay/gum problems
Light grey wire
Only works at body temperature. Drink a glass of cold water for instant relief! Self-straightening.
Need metal wire or elastic around each bracket
- cuts and discomfort
- uglier and bulkier
- bad breath
- elastics straining
Dark metal wire
No pain relief properties, requires kinks and bends.
What’s the process?
1We start with a comprehensive Orthodontic Study
3D Full Face X-Ray
Professional HD Photos
Stone Dental Models
2Analysis and Facially-driven aesthetic planning
3Place Top Braces
4Place Bottom Braces
5Adjustments every 1-3 months
6Keep your teeth straight forever with retainers
What are removable orthodontic plates used for?
You may have seen some pre-teen kids with a removable orthodontic plate and be wondering, when does my child need those as opposed to braces? Well, it’s quite simple. With removable orthodontic plates we can encourage your child’s growing face bones to grow in the way we want so that their teeth may become straight. It’s not for everyone and there are thousands of different plate types, so come in for your free orthodontic consultation and we’ll let you know if these may be right for your child.
What makes Dr. Adrian the best orthodontist in Marbella?
Dr. Adrian Carbajosa Fernandez
Masters of Orthodontics and Dento-Facial Orthopaedics 10 years of experience as a specialist orthodontist. Graduated as a Specialist Orthodontist in 2006.
- Teaches Orthodontics at the University of Seville, 2008-Present.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Orthodontics Specialist (AESOR).
- Active member of the Spanish Society of Orthodontics (SEDO).
- Member of the Spanish Society of Periodontology (SEPA).
- Master teacher and collaborator of Periodontology and osseointegration of the University of Seville.
- Associate teacher, Masters in advanced aesthetics and dental oral rehabilitation institute in Barcelona.
- Author and co-author of plural articles in national journals.
- Author and co-author of various oral comunications in national and international scientific conferences.
- Lecturer at numerous courses nationally.